we are professional entity who provides business support solutions
to other businesses
such as Company Incorporation & Registration, Company Secretary, Accounting, Taxation, Payroll,
Work Permit processing, Nominee Directors, Business Consulting.
• Rendering advisory services on implication and margins of dumping
• Study the dumping trends and costing for proper representation of dumping margin before authorities for levy of duty
• To provide the assistance in levy of appropriate antidumping duty
Assessment proceedings, appeals and litigations
The team brings in skill sets in representing the case by way of providing end-to-end solutions from replying to show cause notices to
representing before authorities. The expertise and experience of the team hand holds client in achieving its objectives.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) are both aspects of strategic management, corporate finance, and management dealing with the
buying, selling, dividing and combining of different companies. MML & Co will advise on all quantitative and qualitative issues with
regards to M&A transactions. MML & Co ‘s role includes advising on the transaction value and structure, due diligence process, post
transaction-synergetic value, term sheet conditions and covenants, etc.
M&A (Mergers and acquisitions) – Agency/ distributors/ franchise agreements – Commercial contracts -Setting up companies and providing
technical advice to the board – Drafting shareholder agreements – Company governance – Drafting sale and purchase agreements -Structuring of
Our attorneys have experience providing arbitration services across the full range of industries and for a wide variety of clients, including those
privately, publicly or state owned.
• Insurance Recovery
We have extensive experience providing insurance recovery strategies for matters concerning property loss and professional liability protection,
and securities litigation. Additionally, we can assist with all levels of dispute resolution ranging from negotiation, to representation in litigation or
arbitration within Egypt, KSA, UAE.
Resorting to courts is not our aim in every lawsuit. We first seek to control the dispute and resolve issues rapidly and through the most
appropriate means. However, when the matter requires resorting to litigation, we invoke our vast practical experience before courts of all
instances, including the supreme Court.
• Banking & Finance
our banking & finance attorneys shall help in navigate restricted channels of credit and challenging new regulations. we also provide advice on
acquisition financing, asset-based lending, cross-border investments, and both new and established financial structures and transactions.
• Employment and Labour
Employment agreements (including non-compete clauses)– Employment termination– Review of employment policies and internal manuals–
Attainment of licensing for non-Egyptian employees.
• Financial Crimes
Economic Crime is a broad category of criminal charges referring to taking possession of money or other items of value that do not belong to you.
Economic crimes include various forms of fraud, computer crimes related to cyber fraud, crimes of tax evasion, money laundering, embezzlement,
forgery and bribery. Economic crimes extend to include crimes that fall on corporate businesses such as those related to information technology,
trademarks, commercial counterfeiting, and the environment.
Whatever the nature of the dispute, our attorneys are well equipped to handle all matters related to financial crimes. MML & Co Tax & Legal has an
exceptional track record of working with corporations, banks and individuals, all of whom have benefited from our straight-forward, realistic and
Dispute resolution and international Arbitrations
• Our insurance dispute resolution practice is experienced in handling complex cross-border non-claims litigation and arbitration in
jurisdictions across the firm’s extensive global network. The team has a successful track record of acting for both life and general
insurers and reinsurers in litigating large disputes, both at trial and appellate levels.
• We advise all parties in the insurance sector on the full-range of company commercial litigation including in relation to regulatory,
IT, data protection, outsourcing, property and investment disputes.
• We assist our clients in resolving disputes by the most effective and commercial means, whether through litigation, arbitration,
mediation or other forms of dispute resolution.
Equity and Debt Placements
MML&Co management team has established extensive institutional relationships with sources of debt and equity capital in order to
assist companies in debt or equity placements that fulfill their capital requirements. MML&Co has a thorough understanding of the
financial markets and has the ability to raise capital in competitive environments.
Feasibility Studies and Valuation
MML&Co shall prepare feasibility studies and valuation reports based on a technical and financial analysis in accordance with a
detailed market study. The feasibility study presents the project profitability and acts as the foundation of the business plan.
Business Transformation is the process of fundamentally changing the systems, processes, people and technology across a whole
business or business unit, to achieve measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and stakeholder satisfaction.
• Talent recognizing the need to change and gaining consensus amongst stakeholders that change is necessary
• agreeing what form the change should take, the objectives of the change and a vision that describes a better future
• understanding what the organization is changing from and what needs to change in detail
• designing the new organizational way of working and its support and management
• testing and implementing changes usually in waves.
• bedding in the change so that the organization cannot move back to how it was and achieves the intended benefits.